Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Where Have I Been?

It has been about 7 1/2 months since my last post.  In that time, our finances have taken a turn for the worse.  That dividend investing plan is gone and our emergency money is dwindling.  In other words, we are in panic mode.  My wife and I are trying to be barebones on shopping and it is not easy.  We are reassessing our budget and trying to get more income.
I am constantly looking for a new job that will not only provide for us financially, but also put me in a happier mood.  My current job is in turmoil with team changes and load increases.  Unfortunately this does not translate into more pay.  Ideally, I would find a position that would let my wife continue to stay at home as much as possible.  She does fill in as a substitute teacher now and then, but I would like to be able to use that money to save for our depleted emergency fund.
That is all for now, but I will look to update the blog more often, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment